Monday, March 2, 2009

Oops, I missed Febraury!

Ok, so updating frequently is not going so well :( I don't think I'm very good at the blogging thing.

I can't believe it is already March! January and February have flown by, and now it is almost spring......OH WAIT! There's a huge snow storm today and its freezing! (See below.)

Unfortunately the video had to be cut short because Barkley decided he needed to engage in some non-video-friendly snow activities. He was so hilarious this morning. When I opened the blinds on the sliding doors to let him out, he started barking and growling at the backyard as soon as he saw the snow! He did not appreciate his yard being changed. But, once he got used to it he enjoyed walking around in the snow :)

Dan has missed out on all the snow since he is out in Las Vegas for Red Flag. He is enjoying all of the flying, but they are definitely keeping him busy. With that and the time difference, our phone calls often end up being at about 2 in the morning for me. Needless to say, that added up to me being more than a little tired last week. I am definitely missing getting to see Dan every day and spend lots of time together...looking forward to this weekend and having him back home!

I have had a somewhat unproductive snow day, but I guess that's how snow days are supposed to be. I did make it out to the gym, and to run a few errands, so I guess that's not bad. Now I'm thinking its time to go turn the fire on and snuggle up with a movie, book, and doodle! It would be a nice night to have a husband around...sigh :)

Its still pretty icy outside...so keep your fingers crossed for at least a late start to school tomorrow!

3 comments:

Karla Christiansen said...

I think you, me and Melissa should just move in together. Then we wouldn't be living alone! It sounds like Barkley is doing a good job entertaining you. What a cutie, miss all you guys!

Erin and Dan said...

I agree! Maybe someday we will have to have a reunion somewhere when all the guys are gone...I would love to see Jake and meet the new little McBee! Miss you guys too :)

Tim and Melissa McBee said...

Yep, I'm totally up for a reunion! I didn't realize Dan was gone. I hope the rest of this week goes by quickly for you. Missing everyone too!