"I cast my lot with a soldier (pilot, in my case!), and where he was, was home to me."
I read this quote in a book I read recently, and it really struck me. It was written by a military wife from back in the 1800's!
As I think about our upcoming move, this quote is so true for me. I know to some people it seems crazy to move all over the country (world, for some of my friends) every year or two or three. But when the person you love most in the world is going all over the place, it makes perfect sense to go wherever they are.
I am so thankful for my wonderful husband, and for all of the friends I meet, because they make me feel at home wherever I am!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment